Hove Emergency Locksmith
Do you need an emergency locksmith to visit your property in Hove?
Owens is a mobile emergency locksmith service covering the Hove area.
A qualified locksmith from Owens can reach your property in 15 to 60 minutes for rapid lock repairs.
Our Hove locksmith emergency services include:
- Gaining entry - non-destructive opening of doors or windows, for when you've been locked out of your Hove property
- Changing broken locks - we can fix or replace locks damaged by burglary/break-ins, corrosion or long term weathering
- Installing additional locks - our locksmiths can install extra locks in an emergency, to quickly increase security
- Broken keys - where possible we can remove any broken keys that have become stuck or snapped in your locks
Emergency locksmith security products, ready for rapid installation
At Owen's Double Glazing Lock Repairs we carry a whole range of products for added security on our Hove emergency locksmith vans:
- Modern nightlatches
- Traditional nightlatches
- Rollerbolt nightlatches
- Rim Locks
- Door bolts
- Door chains
- Door viewers
- British standard Locks
- Insurance approved Locks
- Police approved Locks
- High Security Locks
- Mechanical digital locks
- Key safes
- Garage door locks
- Garage door handles
- Gatemate locks
- Shed locks
- Hasp & staples
- Multipurpose door bolts
- Patio door bolts
- Euro mortice locks
- Sash jammers
- Sash window bolts
- Rack bolts
Choose Owen's Double Glazing Lock Repairs, your local emergency locksmiths, to secure your Hove BN3 property
Do you have one of the following emergency door lock issues?
- I've lost my keys
- I've just moved in to a new property in Hove
- I've changed tenants in my Hove rental property
- I've discovered a faulty door/window lock
- I'm not sure who has a keys to my property
- I need additional security quickly
Owen's Double Glazing Lock Repairs is on standby to sort the above emergency locksmith issues around Hove within 1 hour.
Our local, knowledgeable emergency locksmiths can give you the peace of mind that your property is secure.